A Syrian juniper cone is composed of three parts. The pulp carpel, woody carpel and seed. From each provenance 50 cones were randomly selected and measured. Firstly cone traits (cone length, cone diameter, cone weight) were measured. Then, pulp part was removed and woody carpel was measured (length, diameter and weight). Finally woody part
· Syria war: 'This is the price we had to pay for freedom'. Ten years of war in Syria has devastated the country, claiming hundreds of thousands of .
· 2 . Syrian Refugees • Priority Health Conditions • Background • Population Movements and Refugee Services in Countries of Asylum • Healthcare and Conditions in Camps or Urban Settings • Medical Screening of Bound Refugees • PostArrival Medical Screening • Health Information Priority Health Conditions The following health conditions are considered priority conditions that ...
The response to the Syrian refugee crisis – an international comparison Part One 7 Part One The Syrian conflict This part of the report provides an introduction to the Syrian conflict and how the international community has responded. The war in Syria The civil war in Syria began in 2011 and is estimated to have claimed more than
· Objective. To compare pregnant Turkish women and Syrian refugee women in terms of demographic data and obstetric and neonatal outcomes. Methods. In a retrospective study, the records of Turkish women and Syrian refugee women who gave birth at the Health Sciences University Kocaeli Derince Training and Research Hospital, Kocaeli, Turkey, between January 1, 2016, and July 31, .
· The challenge of cultural differences, ... One article recounts the feelings of a Syrian refugee in Brazil who has to explain why .
· Syria's Divisive Impact on Yemen. 10/18/2013 11:12 am ET Updated Jan 23, 2014. The violent clashes that erupted last month between Sunni Islamists and Shi'ite rebels in Yemen's Amran province were partly a reaction to President Obama's declaration of his intention to launch a military strike against Syria.
· 'If you think Syria is just a distant quarrel that we Europeans can easily turn our gaze away from, think again.' A member of the Syrian national army in Ras alAyn, Syria.
· The 2380 people who received the survey online demonstrated a high prevalence of PTSD, in which PTSD showed incidence of % and in Syrian refugees and Jordanian populations, respectively. This study also reports the trend towards more increased PTSD prevalence in Syrian refugees compared to the Jordanian population depending on age, eduion and the 's .
Compared to uprisings in Libya, Egypt and Tunisia, the opposition in Syria faces a much greater threat of jihadist infiltration. Many jihadi elements now operating in Syria are already familiar with the terrain, having been sponsored by the Assad regime for over three decades.
· Syrian history, Western Colonisation Colonisation and its Impact on Arab nationalism in the 19th Century: some Comparisons with Today January 25, 2014 ashshams 19th century colonisation, Ibrahim Pasha, Lebanon, Syria, the flight of the middle classes, the realities of .
· Voices This is the brutal effect of war on the women of Syria. Displacement, ual assault, kidnap, house arrest and political exclusion are all .
· The comparison between Kosovo and Syria follows from that. But it is a flawed comparison: Elegantly toppling Milosevic incurred no negative side effects. Toppling al Assad could lead to a power center in the Levant as friendly to transnational jihadists as the one in Talibancontrolled Afghanistan was in the late 1990s until 2001.
· Syria's bad fortune is to have inherited all these dynamics — and don't forget that in comparison to some of history's other bloody civil conflicts, at .
OBJECTIVE: To compare pregnant Turkish women and Syrian refugee women in terms of demographic data and obstetric and neonatal outcomes. METHODS: In a retrospective study, the records of Turkish women and Syrian refugee women who gave birth at the Health Sciences University Kocaeli Derince Training and Research Hospital, Kocaeli, Turkey, between January 1, 2016, and July 31, 2017 were .
· The challenge of cultural differences, ... One article recounts the feelings of a Syrian refugee in Brazil who has to explain why she doesn't shake hands so people won't get upset.